I was watching Seth on the couch and happened to have the video camera on him for this one. There's a blip at the beginning when I decided to prop him up a little better on the couch-- sorry about that. Anyway, after I sat him up so he was leaning on the arm of the couch he started pulling his little head forward as if he wanted to sit up straighter. I had never seen him do that before. He kept going and going at it until... well until he flipped! Hope you like it!
3 comments:
That is one determined 3 month old! Watch out! He might be an early mover...life gets crazy then! :o)
Hip, hip, hooray Seth! Good job buddy! He's sure a cutie!
Hopefully we can see him soon! :)
love, Monica
What a big guy and a cutie, we really enjoy reading your blog. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment