Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Pictures


An early Christmas present-- a Seth-sized vacuum. For all of the times when Seth goes crazy while I vacuum, I spotted this at the Arc thrift store and decided he could have an early present.

Pictures with Santa: Seth was not impressed.


Our Christmas tree we cut from the national forest cutting grounds. We loved our tree this year.


Seth's first time skiing! We usually take turns in the lodge when we go skiing but this time we tried taking him down the super bunny slope. There's a giant conveyor belt to go up and then the slope is super shallow and not very long. Seth LOVED it! Every time we got to the bottom he'd say "More! More! More!" in sign language and with his words. At first I held him while we went both up and down but after a while I started to tire out so I let him stand on the conveyor belt. That worked until he tried to walk off (try chasing a one year old off of a conveyor belt in skis). So we compromised and I let him sit between my feet on the conveyor belt. That way he was safe and I got a break. Jordan and I agreed that this was almost as fun as skiing ourselves!







Of course wrapping is always much more fun!!! I'm so sad that I don't have a picture of my favorite present for Seth this year. We got him a box of Kleenex. Since he always loves pulling them out I figured it'd be a perfect present!



We dressed up Seth and Lily in these cute little "Clause" costumes I found used earlier in the year. Of course Seth was too squirmy to sit for a family picture afterwords!





Austin and Ocken Family pictures




We got Seth one of those huge tubs of popcorn for Christmas. Popcorn is his FAVORITE food!


New Sippy Cups!


Sledding with Oma, Grandpa, and Aunt Laura in Woodland Park! Seth LOVED sledding as much as skiing. Once we'd towed him back to the top he'd look around and sit down on the lap of anyone who was already sitting on their sled. Then he'd giggle and laugh the whole way down. We had so much fun!










1 comment:

5 Cougs said...

love the Kleenex idea! What a great way to save money too! :o)