Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some pictures from March and April and May


Okay, so I'm trying to catch up on my scrapbooking, get a baby book going, and keep this going and I've gotten a little behind.  Somehow the pictures from the camera, the phones, and other people's cameras won't read right and it's really slowing me down.  So here's just a bunch of fun pictures.  They are all way out of order but at least they are up!  : )  Just go by the captions underneath. 

 A trip to Winter Park as a family on our way to Steamboat.  Tucker was 5 weeks old.  We took a short family walk and then Jordan took Seth skating at the outdoor rink there -- which is possibly the MOST beautiful ice rink in the world.

Tucker at the daycare where I work.  There were 5 kids there that day (the four you see plus one other baby 6 months older than Tucker) and they were all boys.  But the three older boys became fascinated by Tucker and the woman who watches them all sent me this picture.  So cute! 

Beginning of May-- a nice warm day!


Tucker helping me plant the garden.

 Seth and Tucker together at home.

 On the Winter Park trip I tried to get back out on skis for the first time all season.  Being only 5 weeks postpartum I wasn't too zippy but it sure was fun to give it a shot!

A birthday party right after Tucker was born.  This was the first time Seth had ever had his face painted.

This is my new (used) double stroller.  It has two seats but I put Tucker in the carrier on top of the back seat.

This is Tucker's latest favorite toy.  He can spend an hour staring at the various toys we hang from here and he always is so happy to see his toys again.  Definitely his happy place!


A beautiful smile!


Lovin' my boys!



Jordan and Seth wearing trash bags for an important craft project.  They build a little model firetruck and then painted it together after breakfast.  I came down in the morning to find them dressed like this!  : )


My mom and Seth -- just a little bit before she broke her leg.

Jordan's Dad and his sister Lindsey showing off their black diamond skills!

1 comment:

5 Cougs said...

You have some pretty cute men! Looks like life is fun and fast. Thanks for the updates!