Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Week Ultrasound Pictures!

Hi all!!  I know it's been forever since I posted anything on our blog but I just couldn't wait to post these pictures.  I have more that I'll get when our scanner starts working again but I figured I'd get these out right away. 
Here's our new little boy (taken on 11/16/10).  They say he's already 3.3 pounds and that his head is probably going to be huge like his brother's was.  He looks a whole lot like Seth's ultrasound pics actually.  I'll post them side by side if I get a chance.  Only 10 weeks left-- due date January 26th, 2011!  These are 3D ultrasounds so they are different than the regular ones.  The distortion or the warbles or the discoloration on the skin isn't what you'd see if you look at the baby but has to do with the way the picture is taken.  I think they are amazing though!  Both of these are face shots with the eyes closed.  He was opening and closing his mouth at us (saying "hi!") during the ultrasound but in these shots his mouth is closed. 
I'm more excited than ever about baby #2 now!


 In this second picture you can see his right hand up on his forhead. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! These are great. I didn't even know you were expecting again. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you feel great all the way through the holidays.
Shawna

Being Write with God said...

He looks like he's being crafted from a block of clay...something very spiritual about this!!

5 Cougs said...

Yeah! I can't wait for all these January babies to arrive. Hope you are doing well.