He is so cute. He looks like a little baby doll. I remember when my girls were that small. He will be running around the house before you know it. You guys are surely blessed.
AHHHHHH!!! So cute I can hardly stand it!!! He's a mover and a shaker too, just like his parents. He'll be mountain climbing in no time. I want to kiss his little round head! :)
Oh, I am so glad you sent this. I love it when babies come into their own look. And...you are just like me. Hours of video watching a baby wiggle and smile!
Thanks for the link, Diana! Seth is such a beautiful baby. And you and Jordan look so happy.
Emery LOVED this video and watched it 5 times in a row. He would still be watching it if I did not bribe him away from the computer with an M&M. He just giggled and giggled when you tickled Seth and poked his nose. Maybe I will make a movie of him watching your movie and post it on our blog :-)
Seth is sooo cute. I just found the email with your blog site on it and I am so excited to get to see more of your little baby! Hope all is well. God bless Matt and Amy Diliberto
6 comments:
He is so cute. He looks like a little baby doll. I remember when my girls were that small. He will be running around the house before you know it. You guys are surely blessed.
Raymond
AHHHHHH!!! So cute I can hardly stand it!!! He's a mover and a shaker too, just like his parents. He'll be mountain climbing in no time. I want to kiss his little round head! :)
Oh, I am so glad you sent this. I love it when babies come into their own look. And...you are just like me. Hours of video watching a baby wiggle and smile!
So-o-o cute. Love the blog. And you guys, too.
todd and paulab
Thanks for the link, Diana! Seth is such a beautiful baby. And you and Jordan look so happy.
Emery LOVED this video and watched it 5 times in a row. He would still be watching it if I did not bribe him away from the computer with an M&M. He just giggled and giggled when you tickled Seth and poked his nose. Maybe I will make a movie of him watching your movie and post it on our blog :-)
Love to you all!
Seth is sooo cute. I just found the email with your blog site on it and I am so excited to get to see more of your little baby! Hope all is well.
God bless
Matt and Amy Diliberto
Post a Comment